Flavotsen — a source of bioflavonoids.
Bioflavonoids — biologically active natural substances with expresses antioxidant properties. Taxifolin is a bioflavonoid notable for its high P-vitamin activity (capillary strengthening), at the same time resistant to high temperatures and doesn’t decompose when stored for a long period.
Consequences of flavonoid deficiency in the body:
- general weakness, rapid fatigability
- pain in shoulders and legs, specifically during walking
- small intra-dermal effusions of blood
- capillary fragility and brittleness
- cardiovascular diseases (heart attacks, blood strokes, varix dilatation and other)
Flavotsen is notable for good antioxygenic properties, stable flavonoid content and small ratio to be added into products
- It dissolves in hot water (over 85°С) and water-spirit solutions. Flavotsen solution may have a yellowish colour (depending on solution concentration) Limit of solubility 2g/100 ml
- It can be added by the method of stage-by-stage mixing with any dry (dense) product component.
- Stable in the wide temperatures range.
- Stable content of taxifolin during the entire shelf-life of enriched product.
- Has antioxygenic properties, suppresses oxidation of lipids in food products.
- Has the following bacteriological properties: suppresses growth of Bacillus cereus and golden staphylococci, mildly suppresses growth of coliform bacterium.
Biological properties of Flavotsen.
Flavotsen (taxifolin) has antioxidant, capillary-protective and anti-allergic properties. Safety and effectiveness of Flavotsen has been proved by various pre-clinical and clinical tests.
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease development:
- strengthens capillaries and vessels,
- improves blood rheological properties, prevents clotting
- improves micro-circulation of blood
- reduces arterial pressure
- reduces cholesterol level in the blood
- Shows anti-inflammation and anti-allergic effect
- reduces oedema, pain syndrome, improves lymphatic drainage function and micro-circulation for vein diseases in lower limbs
- reduces allergic reactions, inflammation processes and dermatites
- improves skin resilience, helps towards anti-wrinkling for small wrinkles
- improves blood flow, decreases intensity of telangiectasia (vascular spiders)
- improves skin humidity
- has strong antidioxant properties
- increases tolerance to physical load
- helps to reduce body mass
- helps to eliminate toxins from the body and reduce toxic influence of spirit on the tissues and organs of human body
- reduces oedema
- reduces vessel constriction (reduction of probability for development of hypertensive emergency, cardiac dysrhythmia and heart hurry)